Monday, January 24, 2011

Skunk Card...

Oh!! This card turned out so cute!! I created a card for my pink stamper.com blog hop! We were to create a card, scrapbook page, or something fun by using either "The Pink Stamper" stamps or using the color pink. Greyson (my 4 almost 5 year old) was my inspiration for this latest creation. He has been into skunks lately. So, I thought a skunk on a Valentine's Day card would be cute. I like how the paper with the clouds looks like the skunk's puffs of stink! :) I was trying to come up with a saying that would go with a skunk and I came up with "I stink you're sweet". Heee Heee....I love it!


Recipe:
Cricut Cartridte Live Simply
Glitter Paper from Michael's
Glitter Glue (I am not sure where I got it; either Michael's or Joann's)
Paper from Michael's
Martha Stewart border punch from Michael's
Ribbon from Joann's Dollar Deals
Push-up Dots from Craft Warehouse
Letter Stickers from Craft Warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment