Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Party Decorations and Favors.....

Here are some b-day party decorations and favors I made for my two oldest sons' b-day party. I did an owl and stars theme. I made two small banners, decorated three buckets, three signs to go inside the buckets, sour cream favors, tags for the sour cream favors, cupcake toppers, gift bags for the kids and a centerpiece out of a spool that once held tool. The centerpiece had an owl with a party hat and it was "holding" a sign that said, "Hoot Hoot Hooray". I used clothespins to make the owl "hold" the sign. It was double sided. The signs were also double sided. Everything turned out so cute! We did a combo party this time around. The kids had a blast at Chuckie E. Cheese's! I felt a little funny setting all of this up at Chuckie E. Cheese's. I felt like everyone was staring at me! But all of our guests were impressed with the fact that I made all of it so that made me feel good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment