Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's Day Favors....

These are some Valentine's favors I made for my son's preschool class. I used a small fry box for a template and made them out of cardstock. I then covered them with Valentine paper. I filled them with a mini notebook I decorated, a pencil, a sucker I made a paper covering for and a candy stick filled with m & m's. I made sixteen of them and they were my first attempt. They turned out so cute!!

Here are individual pics of each item as well as pics of them all put together!

Candy Sticks
Suckers with Wrappers
Notebooks - I made a girls one and a boys one. I was in such a hurry I wasn't able to get a pic of the girls' one. Oh well. Here are pics of some of the boy ones. I didn't get pics of all the patterns.
Here are the kids' favors all put together.
I made the gable boxes for his teachers. I made them out of cardstock and then covered them with Valentine paper as well. These were so much fun! I loved the way they turned out! This was the first time I attempted these too and I love them!! I will definitely be making more of these in the future! If I wasn't in such a time crunch, I would have decorated them more. As it was, I was running out the door ten minutes late for his preschool class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment