Thursday, February 24, 2011

Life.....

Wow! I can't believe it has been three weeks since my last post!! Life has been busy, busy, busy!! My cousin and I are trying to launch our new business!! We are marketing paper products such as party favors, party decorations, glass etching, gifts and more!! We have chosen "Holly-Lou's Paper Parties.....and More" for our name!! I am so excited!! Needless to say, this has taken up most of my time and my family and house have taken up the rest! I have been working on products for our photo shoot. Melissa, my cousin, has a friend who is a photographer and she agreed to take some photos of our products for our business cards and blog! I know they are going to turn out great!! We have our first bazaar coming up the weekend of March 20th. We also have our first event which we are coordinating and making things for the weekend after that! So, life has been tremendously hectic and it doesn't show any signs of slowing down!! And now everyone is sick!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the start of your new venture!!! I wish you the best of luck! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sam!! I really appreciate your well wishes!!

    ReplyDelete